Mar 3, 2008

"Nag-iisa, Wala Ka Na"

Last week, I got to see Daybreak, that gay-themed indie movie starring angelic-faced Coco Martin and Paolo Rivero. No, I won't make a movie review/reaction right now, but instead I'll let you watch the music video of the main song used in the movie "Nag-iisa, Wala Ka Na" by Noel Cabangon. Absolutely beautiful song!

This song was played twice in the movie: first in the dancing scene (which is followed by a pivotal scene finally showing the movie plot's conflict) and second at the end credits.

2 comments:

migs, the manila gay guy wrote on March 3, 2008 at 7:39 PM:

Thanks, I've been looking for this song since I watched Daybreak. Ganda!

And I must say, congrats with your blog. Happy to see more gay blogs going online, and yours is a breath of fresh air. Nice graphics and layout -- and you write well too Vince! Galing!

More power to discreet manila blog! More power to you, Vince!

 
Vince (Discreet Manila) wrote on March 3, 2008 at 9:28 PM:

Migs, hey, thanks for visiting! I'm glad to be of help. Whenever I hear a good song in a movie, I try to catch its info in the end credits, or failing that, I search the Internet. Ganda talaga ng kanta ni Noel!

And thanks for the blog praise! *Blush* I was actually inspired by your blog. You really think I write good? Hehehe. I guess all those years since elementary learning English have paid off. :)