Aug 17, 2009

Interesting McDo store murals

I recently stumbled onto this portfolio photoblog of commercial photographer Jake Verzosa. I also learned then that he was the photographer behind those uber-sexy Bench Blackout ads. Well, I browsed his blog’s recent posts and came across his photos that now grace the walls of McDo stores.

Being a sucker for cute semikal guys, I immediately focused my attention on two such male models on the pictures (among the other good-looking models) and recognized them. One is model Mark Onir and the other is Fil-Am R&B singer DannieBoi (more pictures). Aren’t they cute? :-)

This reminds me that I have yet to know who is the much cuter semikal guy I saw in McDo’s previous store murals. This mural I’m talking about shows three joggers: one is the semikal dude, the other is a good-looking mestizo guy and the last one is a girl. Has anyone seen than mural and possibly know who the guy is? He’s really yummy. Hehehe.

Anyway, if you’re a Bed regular, go back to Jake’s album and try to see if you can spot the male model there that’s often seen in Bed. :-)

2 comments:

Tristan Tan wrote on August 18, 2009 at 4:22 AM:

I think I know who you were referring to - the male model who's always in BED. Nahahalata tuloy ako. Ha ha.

 
Vince (Discreet Manila) wrote on August 22, 2009 at 3:59 PM:

Tristan, well, there's nothing really wrong with frequenting BED. Just as long as it doesn't affect the rest of your life (ie, it's not an addiction).